Information for Members
Program and Workshop Information
View our 2017 Event Calendar
Library Lending Policy - Implemented November 2009; Updated January 2013
Quilters' Sew-Ciety By-Laws
Quilt Show Forms
Volunteer for the Quilt Show!
We're using SignUp.com (same company, different name from the 2015 show) to organize the volunteer slots for our upcoming quilt show.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see our Quilters' Sew-ciety 2017 Quilt Show SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/DELHMfn
- Review the many options listed and choose the spot(s) you want to work. Remember there are 3 days and various duties. Pick the ones that best fit your interests.
- Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
- The program will request you to fill in your name, email address, and phone. These will be needed for each entry. (SignUp.com does not share your email address.)
- You will receive a reminder email within a few days of the show.
- If you have any questions or prefer not to use your email address, please contact Paula Triebenbach, Volunteer Coordinator at 507-261-7056 or email@example.com.
Thursday Preview night
A big perk for volunteering, donating to the small quilt auction, or entering a quilt in the show, is being able to attend Preview Night on Thursday, October 19th, 7:00 to 8:30 pm.
Join us for a fun night of previewing the quilts, door prizes, refreshments, and a chance to select your favorite quilt. This is the way QS says a BIG THANK YOU for your help in making the 2017 A-MAZE-ING Quilts show a success!
Please wear your QS nametag.