Quilters' Sew-ciety Library Lending Policy
This policy is effective November 1, 2009:
Note: You must be a QS member in good standing to use the Library.
- Books are to be signed out using the date of the
meeting (e.g. 12/2009).
- Card must be signed (legibly please).
- Books are due back in one month. If not returned
in one month, a one-month grace period will be
extended. (Books can be dropped off at Kelley's Quality
Sewing Center in Rochester, MN if you are unable to attend the next
- If you need a book for another month, please bring
book to check out again. This will allow the library to
check if there are any requests pending on specific
books, which would take priority.
- If the book is not returned by the second month, a
$5.00 fine will be placed (per book). Library privileges
will be suspended until books are returned.
- If the book is not returned by the third month, the
borrower will owe the library the retail cost of the
book. Fine fees will apply towards the retail cost of replacement.
Last updated January 2013: New library book drop off location.